[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: Java "security holes'

Is is possible to have a "Java Properties" table in the application
that specifies the kind of behaviors allowed to an applet ?  Such a
property table must be under control of the user.

I could imagine two dimensions initially, properties applied on
a source basis, and properties applied transitively, e.g. from
one applet to another perhaps based on the "least permissive" set
of properties...  Almost sounds like inheritance  ;-)

Hmmm.... interesting topic.  I'll think some more.

John